Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Grey & Wet.

It's been grey and miserable today. A gentle drizzle fell up until Peter left to go rowing and then it poured. My morning was brightened up by a Skype chat with Vytas. It was good to hear his voice and catch up with his news.
His and Sally's latest activity was a day spent canyoning; abseiling down waterfalls and generally making their way down a river. 

It does look fun but somehow I don't think my bones would make it. My day was spent carrying on cleaning the inside of the conservatory. I even braved the rain a couple of times to clean the outside of the glass just so I could see how good the windows looked. Now that the roof doesn't leak so much I might even spend time relaxing in there when we have the usual summer rain.

1 comment:

happyone said...

It does look fun but maybe I'm getting a bit too old for that!! : )