Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 11 April 2013

Wet.

I thought it was a lot warmer this morning and was looking forward to getting on with washing the paving when down came the rain.
And not just rain. Hailstones too and then the rain simply got heavier. I went up and reinforced the dams across the road and was happy to see the excess water pouring into the field instead of down our drive. 
So I spent my day tidying up, working at the pc and watching the stream fill up with muddy water. A couple of tornado jets flew over, one at zero altitude which made a terrific noise. Are they out on manoeuvres because of the situation in the far east? 

No comments: