Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 29 April 2013

Sunny.

There's nothing like the early morning sun to wake me up ready for a new week. I spent half an hour reading  in bed and then suddenly the sky was filled with nasty grey clouds Fortunately they didn't hang around for too long, blown away by the cold wind probably, and the day has been mainly sunny. On the radio they were talking of 6 hours of sleet and snow for the Scottish Lowlands! and the wind has been pretty cold. The Beech trees are now tinged with red at the end of their branches but I don't think the leaves will be out by the 1st of May which is when they generally appear.
I got more tidying done in the conservatory this morning and I foresee a trip to the dump soon. I mean, who needs 3 work benches? The most awkward one which doesn't fold up properly can go as all it is doing is taking up space. I'll put it with the recycled items as somebody might want it. . 
I had an extra afternoon's teaching after which I popped into town briefly. I treated myself to some carob coated ginger when I was in the health food shop and it was a really tasty treat. Just got to complete this power-point and that's me done for the evening.

No comments: