Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 16 August 2013

Sunny Afternoon.

I got the next counter and the window sill done today.It took most of the day and when I finished I had to give the cupboards a wipe over and wash the floor as the dust got everywhere. I can't wait until I get the final counter done because then I can give the whole kitchen a proper clean. I like having the counters clear so I'm trying to re-home as much of the stuff that normally lives on the counters as possible. I wonder how long that will last? I also got one set of the kitchen curtains washed today.
It was wet in the morning but by the afternoon the sun made an appearance. On one of my breaks I treated myself to a home-made lolly made from low fat plain yoghurt and raspberries. Frozen low fat yoghurts have been the nearest I've got to ice-cream this summer and though not the same they are not a bad alternative.
It's turning into a beautiful evening but the forecast for the weekend is not good.

No comments: