Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Warm.

It's been warm and hazy today. Not so many butterflies around but plenty of bumble bees as the first of the sedum flowers open. 
We've friends arriving tomorrow so I've spent the day on housework and cooking. 
I went over to Bowden Farm for another meeting to plan our strategy to oppose the appeal for planning permission for a 61m turbine on the next farm. I came away with a stack of letters to post, 6 eggs and after I dropped 2 of my neighbours off, some courgettes and a vegetable spaghetti-squash to try for the first time.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Vytas has a wonderful piece to remember his grandmother by. Again, the sculpture is lovely and thank you for explaining to me its history.