Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 21 April 2014

Sunny.

The day started out grey with rain promised for the afternoon but the forecast was proved wrong as the sun appeared in the middle of the day and is shining still.
I finished off pressure washing the paving around the scree garden and once that was done I simply enjoyed the good weather  and relaxed with a cup of tea and a book. It was quite peaceful today, if you don't count the birds twittering, rooks cawing and even a wood pigeon cooing away, as there were no cars coming down to the stables. 
I stayed out reading and watching the swallows swooping into the shelter until the shadows started to creep up. I was quite surprised to find that it was nearly 7.00 (that's when I took these photos) when I came back down to the house. 

No comments: