Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 3 April 2014

Wet.

It has been raining all day long. I got up a bit later this morning and then only had time for some paperwork before going off to work. Just before I left I had an automated phone call telling me that a delivery from B&Q would be arriving in the next 90 mins. Luckily Peter was at home but I was surprised as when I ordered the roofing sheets the invoice said they would be delivered next Monday. When I got home I found they had only delivered a part of the order, a tool that I had ordered to get the value of the order up to £50 to qualify for free delivery. What a waste of resources to then send another lorry out with the roofing sheets. And the lorry driver mashed up the grass on either side of the drive. School itself was fine and even though it was raining I took my class out to play so they would have a chance to run around. My Easter Holiday starts now and as my working days have changed I get a full 3 weeks before going back to work. Hooray!

1 comment:

happyone said...

Looks like a jewel in the middle of the flower on your first picture. Very Pretty!!