Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wet.

It has rained all day long, starting with a gentle drizzle that built up to quite heavy rain.
I decide to make the best of being confined indoors by giving the kitchen an extra tidy. Windows and woodwork were washed as were all the blue glassware on the windowsill by the sink. It's lovely being able to look out of that window and watch Boris but it is even nicer with sparkling glassware and all the cobwebs washed away for the time being. Dusty cobwebs are no good for catching flies anyway.
Some bullocks had wandered down to the corner of the field behind the house. They were just as interested in watching me as I was in watching them. 
And that's been my very quiet day.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

As usual, your photos are excellent. Love the cows, love the stones, love the white flowers. Your home is a bit of paradise!!!