Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Wet Again.

It has rained all day long. Grey skies seem to trigger a demotivation switch in my head which at the end of the day then makes me cross with myself. Which in itself is pretty useless. So today I had a good clear out of my files and those little piles of paperwork that I always find lurking on the corner of a table or cupboard top. I can explain away a lot of my teaching files as they are backup for a sudden change in the classes I am asked to teach. There was a time when I could get a phone call in the morning asking me to come in that day and teach children ranging from 4-11 years. That doesn't happen these days but old habits die hard and I'm sure if eg I clear out my PE or music folder that will be the very next thing I am asked to teach. When I do give up teaching there will be quite a lot to throw away. I did go through my personal files too and found instruction books and receipts for things we don't even have any more but now those files are a bit more stream lined.
I found this on my FB page and I can only repeat my comment that it is disgusting. What happened to the principle of Love your fellow man which is taught by most of the world's religions ? 

No comments: