Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 9 May 2014

Breezy.

It was still breezy today but we had a lot of sunshine. At school it felt positively hot at times out in the playground. I was back with the little children and we had quite a calm day. Not as quiet as last week but still pretty good. They can be rather lively but it's sweet the way they all become silent when I put my hands over my eyes and wonder if the line of children has 'disappeared'. It's great the way children respond to positive reinforcement but then that's the same for all of us. Who likes being put down or critisized rather than being praised for our achievements? 
This must be my favourite time of year for driving along the country roads. The verges and hedgerows are so pretty. This evening I stopped at almost the same place as I did yesterday to take photos and also to pick some bluebells and cow parsley.

These are my nature inspired kitchen colours, white walls with accents of blue and yellow.  
Peter took all the hardware down to Exeter and it was just the right stuff. All the legacy parts which people in this country wouldn't be able to use due to constant upgrading of IT systems is exactly what they need in poorer communities out in Africa where they use older pc's and networking systems. We're just glad it can be used.

No comments: