Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 11 May 2014

Windy.

It has still been very windy today but dry with occasional sunny spells so I was able to get out to do some gardening. 
At last the top of the hedge is done, a bit uneven but not a bad job for somebody wobbling about on a ladder using secateurs and branch loppers. That's another job out of the way. I finished off with a bit of weeding around the place. Boris caught sight of me from his field and started calling out making little high pitched whinnies. Naturally I went up to talk to him and let him lick my hand.. I have to be careful because he is at that stage where everything has to be nibbled and he could give quite a nip with his teeth. 


1 comment:

happyone said...

I love your blue bottle with the flowers in them. I have the same thing on my kitchen window. : )