Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Wonderful Weather.

Yet another sunny day with not a cloud to be seen in the sky. I was up bright and early for a whole day teaching the reception class.  
After work I went back to B&Q and bought the boards I needed. They just fitted into my car and because the surface is very smooth every time I turned left they slid towards my head or would have done if I hadn't kept them back with my hand. Luckily there weren't too many left turns on the way home. 
I was just thinking what a lovely evening for Peter's first outing on the river (as a cox rather than rower because of the state of his hands) when the phone rang. It was Peter telling me that he had to leave his car in the garage because of a brake problem and could I come and pick him up from Pilton. Now we're both back home he has been in touch with the people he would have been taking into work and I'll be getting up early to drop him off in town so he can have a lift to work. At least everything was solvable.

No comments: