Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 24 October 2015

603.

After a wet morning the day brightened up enough for me to get outside for more weeding. 603 is the number of weeds I dug out of the middle lawn, mainly plantain with a few thistles and dandelions. The lawn is looking a bit sad now with so many muddy patches but should look better next year. 
The trees are looking very autumnal with their winter skeletons  gradually being revealed. When the sun shines through the golden leaves they look so pretty but as soon as the sun goes behind a cloud all is so drab and sad.
I haven't done much else today, just pottering around and a bit of tidying up.

No comments: