Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 1 October 2015

Sunny Again.

I had another full day in school, this time in a Year 1 class. Generally the children were well behaved and though they got noisy at times they settled quickly and we had a calm end to the day.  
After work we didn't have a staff meeting but a presentation of some all singing all dancing educational software. The software may have been okay though we did spot various inconsistencies but it was such a hard sell by the loud and over confident salesman that I personally switched off half way through and I got the impression that others of my colleagues did so too.
The good weather continues so I am looking forward to having a whole day at home tomorrow. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

How nice to have a nice sunny day.
Enjoy your day tomorrow. : )