Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Finally Some Sun.

The day began with overcast skies and a humid feel to the air but by mid-afternoon the clouds disappeared and it truly felt like summer. (Though in my mind summer doesn't begin until June.) 
During the morning I cleared away the dam on the road as we have viewers tomorrow and Friday. Then it was time to scramble over the hillside digging out the grass and bracken that I missed the last time I was up there weeding.
Now that Peter has got over his latest arthritis flare-up he's back to doing the mowing which is one less job for me to do. The back lawn is too wet to cut but he did the rest while I sunned myself and dried my hair sitting out on a sun lounger.

No comments: