Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 11 May 2017

Muggy.

The weather has been very different today, quite warm but overcast and muggy with the occasional shower.
When we got up this morning there was a deer over in the woods which stayed out in the open long enough for me to go and get my camera.
In between showers I've been able to get on with the pressure washing. I left the extension lead outside in the showers with the blue box over it but I did unplug the other end from the main supply in the house. During one of my breaks I touched up some paintwork in the conservatory and managed to drop a blob of black gloss paint on the sitting room carpet! Thankfully white spirit and kitchen roll got it all out.
The wisteria is romping away this year and looks good mixed in with the flowering rose (Mme. Alfred Carrier).

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Everything looks lovely and is a tribute to your hard work.