Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 19 May 2017

Windy.

It's funny how although I normally don't open my eyes until around 7.30, today when my alarm was set for 6.00 I woke at 5.50. At least it stopped the jangling alarm clock from disturbing Peter. I took the above photo on my way to the hospital at about 7.45, the rest were taken this afternoon on my way home again.
After 8 weeks of physiotherapy I'm now noticing significant improvement with my back. From having 4-5 severe spasms each day I've only had one mild one this week and yesterday was the first time I was able to lie down on my back straight away without easing myself cautiously down. I did feel a little disappointed when my back began to ache this afternoon but that was after an hour in the physiotherapy gym, walking the length of the High Street and back and shopping. I guess it's going to take some time before everything settles down. When I got home I decided to give myself the afternoon off sitting outside to enjoy the fine weather and dramatic skies. Nice as it is to read outside I felt like I could easily nod off so instead I found myself some weeding to do where I could work from sitting down.
This morning as I drove out I noticed a second pair of geese in the field but it wasn't until I returned that I saw they too have 6 goslings. 

1 comment:

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hello friend,
May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.