Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 5 June 2017

Wet.

It is cold, windy and very wet today, typical for a British summer. The morning had started off dry and I thought we had escaped the bad weather but all too soon in came the rain. 
While Peter went off to get the filter and UV thingy for our water system I drove up to the top of the drive with the recycling before leaving my car by the field gate as we have a viewing first thing tomorrow. Actually it's not 1 but 2 viewings, one after the other.  
Apart from listening to the rain I've been tidying up and doing some extra cleaning. I know it's daft but I like the bathrooms to be sparkling clean if I know somebody is coming to look at the place. There are a few boxes of re-packed ceramics and glass lurking in corners while I wait to hear from my youngsters if they would like anything. If not I want to get them to the charity shops before I start taking stuff out to keep. Already 2 small bowls have made it to the 'keep' pile.
The older goslings look like mini-geese now.


1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I always like a sparkly bathroom too.
Some rain for us today too, but after 5 days of no rain it is good for the flowers.