Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 12 June 2017

Windy.

Listening to the weather forecast on the radio was a bit frustrating. First they gave the forecast for the north-west of the country, then the south-east and that was it. Down here in the south-west it was a matter of look out of the window and take a guess. In the end we had a dry day with occasional sunny spells and a lot of wind.
So finally I got round to weeding the path around the pond and snipping at the grass edge with my scissors. It all looks a lot tidier now.
The new estate agent sent through the house details and photos they will be using and I have to say they look pretty good. I also like the way they have used a standard lens rather than the slightly distorting fish-eye lens used by the previous agents' photographer. 
Later in the afternoon I decided to stretch my legs with a walk up the hill. I was sheltered  from the strong wind by the hedge as I walked up but was grateful for my bodywarmer once I got out on to the road. 
I only went to the first gateway along the road before heading back. When we move into town I am so going to miss being able to go for such a lovely walk straight from the house but I'm sure that will spur me on in the search for our eventual home.


No comments: