Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 4 September 2017

Wet.

It was still grey and wet today but noticeably warmer. The sun tried to break through the clouds for a brief moment in the afternoon but the clouds were victorious. My main job of the day was to go round the house to catalogue and take photos of all the art work and photos hanging on the wall. It turns out that there were 33 in all, I'd better order another 100m roll of bubble wrap. When that was done I made a start on putting clothes in the new storage boxes. I began with the clothes hanging in wardrobes in a couple of the spare bedrooms. The clothes in one small wardrobe were quite musty and will need washing and airing before I pack them away. I have even made a large pile of clothes to give away which is a good thing. 
Speedy obviously finds the cardboard box comfortable even with his head jammed up against a mug I put on there to keep the flaps down.

 Now is the time for the sedums to flower.


1 comment:

Andrew S Oliver said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up, please visit My article Mathematics guide