Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 30 October 2021

Showers.

Sunshine and showers today.
The day began bright and sunny so while Peter went into town to pick up some building supplies I painted the end of the garage. Peter assured me that it wouldn't rain, he goes by his knee which aches if rain is on the way, but just as I was finishing a few drops fell. 'Bother', I thought but then they stopped. It stayed dry until half-way through the afternoon when we had shower after shower. (I've just had a look and the rain hasn't affected the paint.)
After painting I returned to the mud and got another large coping stone moved over. Only one more to go but I'll need to dig out the last meta post first. I also moved a lot of soil along to clear some space at the end of the bed so that I can begin planning how to construct a small paved space.
More rainbows this afternoon. This one was reflected in the sea and if you look carefully at the photo below you might see the start of a double rainbow.

 

No comments: