Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 4 October 2021

Wet.

Lots of rain today, more in the morning with some brighter spells in the afternoon.
A few rainbow sightings but this was the only one I got a photo of.
In the morning I got on with tidying up the front hall. I was able to empty a couple of the big boxes into smaller ones and then a couple of those were filled up again one with bubble wrap and the other with small boxes the right size for sending through the post which come in useful especially at Christmas. Those I was able to put back in the bathroom but the other ones are full of books and even in their downsized state too heavy for either of us to lift. I'll wait until I've got rid of the flattened boxes on recycling day before investigating the last four boxes stacked near the front door.
The weather cleared for a while in the afternoon and as it was low tide I headed off for a beach walk combined with a visit to the pharmacy to pick up more medcations. It wasn't that cold out but with the ever present threat of rain there were only a few dog walkers out on the beach.
Didn't do much once I got home apart from go through my Welsh vocabulary on-line to make sure I have the pronunciation right. 



 

No comments: