Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 22 February 2020

Grey.

A grey and windy day today with a smattering of rain in the afternoon.
This morning's viewing went very well. But then they usually do. After the viewing I had a look an line to check out our current rivals. The good thing is that there aren't any houses at all in this immediate area but there were two nearby. Both a bit cheaper and maybe not as nice as ours but then I'm biased. One of them is even closer to the hospital where today's viewer works and as long as you don't mind overlooking a graveyard it's quite nice. Check out the details of this mansion that's also up for sale. It's more like a stately home inside and is only a few minutes walk away on the way to the boys' school.  
For the rest of the day I went through my folders (real ones) and found a few more things to throw out.
The lady this morning asked about the bird feeders and I was glad to tell her about the visiting blackbirds, hedge sparrows and robins. 


No comments: