Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 23 February 2020

Morning Sun.

It was beautifully bright and sunny this morning but by the afternoon the clouds had rolled in. Right now there's a subtle texture to the grey sky. As I'd missed the sun by the time I got round to taking some photos I played around taking close-ups instead.
There wasn't much to do today so I went up into the loft to sort a few things out. There's one box marked fragile that got wet when there was a tiny leak in the roof but it's too far back to reach. There are a satisfying number of empty boxes but also far too many framed pictures. I know there aren't any really valuable ones or they would have gone to the art auctions so I may reuse some of the very nice wood frames for family photos.

No comments: