Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 February 2020

Sunny.

It's been sunny again today with a very cold north wind blowing the clouds briskly across the sky.
I've spent a lot of time out in the garden. Initially I intended just to move the acers back up on to the decking but it was a good opportunity to have a thorough tidy. Well wrapped up with padded knee protectors I worked my way around all the corners picking up the soggy leaves that had accumulated over the winter. I also combed through the ornamental grass with my fingers to remove the dead stalks and any overhanging ivy stems were cut back too. I finished off by squeezing into the gap down by the side of the conservatory to clear the leaves there. That was not too bad until the handle of the mini yard broom broke off where the wood had rotted away. 
I know that people don't consciously look to see how tidy your garden is but I hope it works on a subconscious level making it easier to imagine using the garden as an outdoor living space. 
Having planned our new front door I wasn't completely convinced. The choices seemed too traditional or should I say old fashioned. Today I went back to the sites and tried out some more contemporary designs even adding colour. I like the grey but cheery red isn't bad either and would tone with the roof tiles. Peter prefers these ones as well and as we don't have to decide for a little while we can mull them over before choosing.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this fashion my partner Wesley Virgin's biography begins with this shocking and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the same tactics tons of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm so fed up with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is waiting to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER