Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 24 February 2020

Wet.

Very stormy this morning and not quite so wet in the afternoon. A day for wearing wellies to go shopping. Before I went out I used 'Paint' to add details to a floor plan of Red Roofs so Peter could email it to the plumber who needs to know some details of the utility room layout and also for the builder who wants a few details. He's going to have to take down all the kitchen units to put up a new ceiling and finish insulating the outer wall. Some of those units will have to go back temporarily until we buy the new kitchen.
My first stop was BJ's mainly to see if they had any suitable boxes. I found some larger boxes and was excited to find some that were long enough for my rolls of wrapping paper. In all I've got a dozen rolls which should be enough for a good few years. I then went on to Tesco's, Lidl and Asda. At Tesco's I finally put an unused large thing? of baby talc in the food bank bin. I'd bought it last year to temporarily freshen up the carpet in Red Roofs but then found some Shake'n vac. The carpet was thrown out on our next visit anyway. That must have been in early summer last year and I've been meaning to give the talc away for a while. I even got as far as bringing it along on one of my shopping trips but left it in the car and didn't have the energy to go back into the supermarket. Today I forgot to go straight to the donation place so I hoped that I wouldn't be accused of taking it without paying but I wasn't so finally that's done. As usual I checked out the Sale clothing in Tesco's and was stopped by a pink fluffy dressing gown but as hard as I tried I couldn't come up with any excuse to buy another dressing gown. 
Before I went out I got out the superglue to fix a split at the tip of my thumb. I underestimated how much glue came out and having been careful to not stick my finger tips together I discovered I'd stuck 3 of my fingers together along their length. Fortunately hot water and soap got my fingers apart without tearing the skin. Silly me.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Those long boxes are just perfect for those rolls of paper!!

Unknown said...

Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's biography launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the same methods lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's really because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and $3.20 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

You took part in those types of conversations, ain't it right?

Your success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER