Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 15 February 2020

Stormy.

We are currently experiencing the full force of Storm Dennis with wild winds and heavy rain and it's been like this for most of the day. I should have gone out and photographed the lone flowering daffodil in the front garden as it may well be blown away by tomorrow. Instead I'm posting some images from the web.
 So glad we are not in any flood zone.
 Earlier today.
 Devon.
 Aberystwyth.
Borth. All the very expensive properties backing on to the beach are in danger from high waves.
Here we've hunkered down indoors though I did venture out to help the lady who responded to my post about the bookcase carry said bookcase to her car. Mostly I've been packing boxes. I've put aside some of the boxes from the garden centre for the orchids as they are the right size and now I need to find more boxes. I'd like to get as much done as possible before we have to arrange the movers. I've also done a bit more mitten knitting.

No comments: