Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Windy.

It's been a very windy day, bright and sunny in the morning and clouding over in the afternoon. My first load of washing on the line dried quickly and I was able to run another machine load and get that nearly dry too. I could hear lots of baaing from the sheep and a closer look showed the lambs out on the field with the ewes and a lot of seagulls.
Extra jobs today included the ironing and packing up another box. I'd picked up 2 boxes at the garden centre yesterday and I hoped that one of them was tall enough for my rolls of wrapping paper. Unfortunately I need something a good 6" taller/longer for the paper so instead I packed all our bike stuff, helmets, tabards, tools etc. Even if I only pack one box a day it will reduce the work when we come to the final packing.
Looking through some of my Borth photos yesterday I decided to copy all the ones that show the interior and garden and put them into a folder which has the photos sent by the builders etc. to make it easier to track progress and make plans. It's strange looking at the photos because they seem like a world away while being here feels like being in Limbo. 
The first primroses in the front garden. I took the photo while it was overcast as the sun makes them glow so brightly all detail is lost. 

No comments: