Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 15 July 2012

The Big Day.

Well here I am, showered and ready to go. Just waiting for Peter to come down and drive me off to Exeter. I'm not feeling nervous, the last time I had a general anasthetic it gave me a wonderful sleep, but I would like it to be over with. I stayed up late last night as I reckoned there would be enough time to sleep today. I'm leaving this page open for Peter to complete and post at the end of the day. Very tired and slightly nervous arrival at hospital...however, just a quick update...operation went very well...wifey temporarily very subdued(post anasthaetic sleepiness)...further reports tomorrow.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Ruta..glad your surgery is over, take care. From far away I send my thoughts to you for a good recovery.