Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 5 July 2012

No Sun.

Today has been a bit like a sandwich. I got up early to paint the walls of the pink bedroom and to put another coat of gloss on the woodwork and then when I came home from work I painted a second coat on the walls. Then for the filling of my sandwich I had a treat and met my friend for coffee and some cheesecake, (raspberry & white chocolate), and after that I had a fun afternoon teaching art.

It has been dry today but the sun did not make an appearance until 6.00 by which time I was busy with my decorating and couldn't spend time outside. It's all rush at the moment as I prepare for friends to visit and also try and get as much done as I can before I have my op.

No comments: