Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Cooler.

The weather today has been much the same as yesterday, mostly sunny but cooler especially when the many clouds obscured the sun.
I have been taking things easy today. Now that the hot weather is over there is not the incentive to go and bask in the warm sun though I did sit outside in the afternoon. I have to admit that despite all my good intentions I have been sneaking in a little gardening each day, just watering the hanging baskets or a little weeding where I can reach. Yesterday I saw a big fox walking in the garden. I did run for my camera but he had disappeared by the time I got outside so instead I shouted and made a lot of noise to scare him off.


This afternoon I had another gall stone attack, luckily medication and a hot water bottle made it pass quickly but I'll be so glad when that gall bladder is removed.







No comments: