Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 19 July 2012

The Sun Reappears.

Oh Dear. That was quite a moan yesterday. Happily today my pain levels, like the weather, are improving. Yesterday was mostly wet while today it has been mostly sunny. Perhaps that good weather is on its way after all. Briefly; standing is almost pain free,
walking about slowly is OK,
sitting in my office chair is tolerable,
moving from sitting to lying & vice versa is ouch,
lying on my side gets painful and lying on my back is OUCH.
But everything is much better than yesterday. So that's good.


I spent at least an hour up this morning, first tottering around the garden before it started to rain and then a good long catch up with many of my favourite blogs. My blog counter has disappeared and the handy statistics site which told me who was visiting the blog closed itself down some time ago. Today I found another visitor map and Linas helped me put it on the blog. It was always fascinating to see where my visitors were based.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Glad to hear that the sun came out and that you are feeling better.
Don't you look at Blogger Stats. They too will tell you about who visits your blog.
If you don't know where it is, just click on Design on the top right of your blog and then Stats.

Ruta M. said...

I hadn't bothered with Blogger stats before and they are good but my new little world map gives a quick visual on where everyone is and then a location breakdown for each visitor which is interesting.