Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 2 July 2012

Weather Change.

We've had a change in the weather today. Instead of cool and wet it is now warm and wet. The decorating continues. This morning I did a second coat on all the walls in the room I've been doing. This evening the furniture has gone back and Linas is painting the outside of the door. There's still the ceiling to paint and the window sill but I might wait until next week to do those. Linas has also been painting the door of the room he's working on. Because we hadn't opened the tub of paint for the walls of that room I was able to exchange it for a lighter shade. In the tub it looks very pale but it will dry to a darker pink.

I was teaching for the afternoon while Linas spent some time in town and then it was back home for more decorating.

No comments: