Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 30 July 2012

Cooler.

A little cooler still today. We lost the sun in the afternoon and had a few showers. Had another medium gall stone attack today so I think I'll have to go 100% fat free until I have the op. It's a little earlier start to my diet than I was planning but I'd rather not take the risk. I haven't done very much today, the back is improving but I'm getting more pain from the nerve that runs down my leg. I only hope that this settles down as at the moment it is worse than before the op.
Linas saw the fox walking down the drive today, I hope he's not trying to work out how to get to my two old hens.

No comments: