Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wet.

Today it has been ........... wet. I heard on the news that June was the wettest June since 1910 (May was the wettest ever), and the rainfall was double the expected amount. I could have told them that! This morning there were still a few details to finish in the yellow bedroom but now it's all done. Linas has worked much more slowly on his room (that might be something to do with the frequent breaks to chat over the Internet), and it doesn't look as if the skirting boards will be done before our friends arrive. Hopefully I'll get some of the walls done tomorrow.
The afternoon was spent at school and Linas went to chat to a local job agency who had contacted him when he sent in his CV. They were very positive but no job interviews yet.

No comments: