Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 25 March 2013

Chilly.

Although the wind is still cold enough to cut right through to your bones thankfully we are still spared the snow and ice that is affecting the rest of the country. This afternoon the Met Office extended the weather alert up to the end of the week. I'm in school quite a lot this week so I shall be enjoying the tropical temperatures of the school's heating system. I taught a new class this morning, the other Reception class. As it was my first time with them it was mainly a getting to know you morning. Before school started I showed off my tattoo to my colleagues who made suitably impressed comments (they're kind that way). 
I took this picture an hour or so after the one above, when the sun briefly made an appearance. Maybe it had something to do with my playing Primavera on the piano. After lots of listening to Einaudi I was finally motivated to spend a little longer at the piano rather than a quick burst of LOTR as I walk past. I've always been quite happy to sit at the PC with just the sound of the birds outside and my thoughts but lately I like to distract myself a little by having some music playing. 
 Even though the garden is still in winter mode there is a little colour around.

No comments: