Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 8 March 2013

Warm.


The day started grey and a little wet but it was distinctly warm. Couldn't pass up a chance to get on with some gardening so I spent my afternoon clambering about on the bank pulling up the grass and other weeds. After a little rain it brightened up and the air was filled with birdsong. This chaffinch sat at the very top of the ash tree to sing his warbling song.
When I came back indoors I found Speedy had managed to squeeze into the compost scraps box which was drying on the rayburn after being washed .
Peter spent his afternoon in town and came back sporting this tattoo. I'm not so sure about the skateboard and surfboard but they do represent Linas well. I'd better ring and make an appointment to discuss my tattoo.

No comments: