Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 18 March 2013

Ow !!!

My self-diagnosis was right and the tooth had to be pulled out.It took quite a while and my biggest concern was that the dentist wouldn't be able to get all the roots out. In that case she would have to refer me to the hospital which would mean a wait of about 8 weeks! Eventually the tooth was removed and I was fine until the injections wore off. Since then it has been so painful.The last hour before I could take a second dose of my powerful painkillers was just horrible. The painkillers are only taking the edge off the pain. I only hope the pain on the other side of my mouth clears up as last night it was so bad it woke me up. I'm hoping that it was referred pain or just because I'm not used to eating on that side. I really wouldn't like to have to have any more teeth out for a long while. It was a lovely sunny day but even if I hadn't been in agony I had been told to take things easy for the rest of the day.
Peter went in to work this morning to talk to their doctor regarding a phased return to work. The doctor immediately realised that Peter wasn't ready to return to work and told him to come back and see him next week. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh so sorry you had to have your tooth pulled.
At least it was easier than the picture portrayed. : )