Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 7 March 2013

Wet.


It's definite.... Peter's booked tickets for The Scillonian so we shall be going to the Isles of Scilly for the World Gig Championships in May. Peter bought a rowing machine, and some other equipment, from a gym that is closing down, so he will be able to get in lots of extra training at home without having to travel across town to the gym. I might even do a bit of indoor rowing myself.
I've been teaching in the afternoon. This was the other Year 2 class who have finally finished their Little Red Riding Hood pictures. It's been another grey day but the rain held off long enough in the afternoon for the children to be able to go outside at playtime but by end of the day it was raining quite heavily. When I got home I went and checked the dams and pulled another piece of wood across the road because I really don't want the drive washed away again. My morning 'home' job was to make a start on tidying up the conservatory. When everyone was here it had been used as a games room and a place to chop and store wood so it was in quite a state. Just moving the big 4ft square sheets of wood was hard enough for feeble old me this morning.

No comments: