Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 9 March 2013

Warm.

It has been yet another mostly sunny day. Yesterday, Chivenor which is not far from here, at 15C was the warmest spot in the country. This morning I was out in a t-shirt enjoying the warmth of the sun and listening to the riding lessons going on next door. We had some heavy rain in the middle of the day which would have been a good time to get on with the conservatory but I'm afraid I crashed out and watched tv. I did phone the tattoo place to check out their opening times. I was back out again after the rain stopped and worked until it got too dark to see. I've made a good start on the hardy geranium bank which was a more overgrown than usual because I did very little gardening after my back operation last summer. The cleared areas look a little sparse at the moment but in a few weeks the geraniums will cover the whole hillside.
Squeaky enjoying the sun. Behind her is a lovely miniature flowering rose bush sent by a family friend.

No comments: