Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Sunny.

Unlike the rest of the country we seem to have escaped the worst of the cold and snow and instead had sunshine for most of the day. The icicle-fall had a frosted effect as it was starting to melt and by this evening only the top third remained.
I woke up early this morning but as I wasn't working until the afternoon I dozed off again into REM sleep. I woke an hour or so later but my dream memories didn't get filed away properly and kept intruding on my waking thoughts. I was OK when I was focused on driving or talking to someone but at other times it was most strange. Before work I went to arrange to have a tattoo (for Linas) done on my wrist. I've been playing with designs and all will be revealed in 10 days time. It's going to be on the inside of my wrist so I can cover it with a sweat band while I'm teaching.
I just glanced through the window to see a pretty pink and blue sky.

No comments: