Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 1 March 2013

Memories.

Today I realised just how little it takes to push me from my current state of calm acceptance. I only had to make a couple of phone calls but I suddenly found it so hard to answer even the simplest question about Linas. I'm still taking things very slowly and after several calls I zoned out by doing some simple tidying outside. It's been quite grey today but it is still much brighter outside than indoors. The cats however decided to drape themselves over the Rayburn using the socks I had put there to dry as protection from the heat.
Later on I finally was able to look through a disc of photos of Linas I had been given. Included were plenty of free-running action shots to remind me (in a good way) just how full of energy he was.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I've just read about your loss and I'll be praying for your family. Hoping and praying you find comfort in happy memories.

happyone said...

I continue to think about you often and continue to pray for your and your family.
Last Sunday at Sunday school we said a special prayer for you.