Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 29 March 2013

Sunny.

It was bright and sunny today, such a change from yesterday. The wind had veered to more southerly and it felt a lot warmer. I was able to get one load of sheets washed, dried in the wind and ironed so that's a tick for housework. Peter was out rowing at 8.00 when it was still really cold, especially out on the water. I made some porridge for breakfast which helped him warm up. I spent my day outside doing a satisfying amount of weeding. And none too soon as the shepherd's purse was already beginning to flower. Apart from the heathers the garden flowers are waiting for sunnier weather before flowering though I did spot one aubretia flower open in the sun.


No comments: