Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 March 2013

Snowy.

Opening my eyes this morning the view of a couple of icicles hanging from the gutter with trees rocking back and forth accompanied by the roar of the wind and the clanging of wind-chimes persuaded me that getting up early was not a good idea.  
When I did emerge outside it was to a sprinkling of snow on the ground. Exmoor and its foot hills were a lot whiter but the bitterly cold NE wind put me off going for a walk up the hill. Snow has fallen intermittently through the day even reaching mini-blizzard proportions at one point but nothing has settled.
Each day I give myself a few simple tasks so that the house remains orderly and I am up to date with my school work. I'm trying to keep my life stress free so a lot of tasks have been put in the 'sometime later' slot and I'll deal with them when I feel stronger. Instead I curl up with a cat or two and watch tv or work on a jigsaw. 

No comments: