Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 March 2014

Chilly.

There was a nip in the air when I opened up some windows to air the place this morning. Then the same old drizzle started up again. My morning was spent doing housework and then I loaded up the car with all the bags of rubbish and drove them up the hill ready for tomorrow morning's collection. I also made some more hummus.This time I added some smoked paprika which I thought went well. Two lots of hummus went in the freezer and one in the fridge which should keep us going for a while.
The sun did make an occasional appearance in the afternoon so I went out and broke up the old plastic sheeting so that I could get it into a rubbish bag. That involved some satisfying stomping on the plastic to break it and lots of not so enjoyable picking up of all the shards of plastic that resulted. 2 of the sheets were not badly damaged and I trimmed them with my heaviest sewing scissors in case they come in useful sometime. Nothing much else today except that the bill for the new pressure tank came today, over £400, ouch.

No comments: