Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 21 March 2014

Mainly Sunny.

Just the briefest of posts as I'm off out of the door in 5 mins for a charity quiz night with people from work.I won't be an asset to my team as I know nothing about sport, celebrities, current music or films. Too bad there aren't going to be any natural history or science questions. I nearly had a melt down over what to wear tonight as I needed something that I don't wear to work but is comfortable and reasonably smart. Most of the stuff I don't wear to work is more on the ultra casual/gardening side. Found one top to wear but it needed a wash. Threw it in the washing machine, went to iron option 2 only to find the moths or something have eaten a few holes. I'm back to an almost dry option 1 otherwise it would have been the black vest I wore to work all day today.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Good luck. I'm like you and don't know anything about those things either! : )
I'm sure you'll have a fun night out anyway.