Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 28 March 2014

Showers.

The April showers have arrived a little early. I did get out this morning and have sawn nearly the whole way through the tree but it refuses to go down. Although there must be 30ft of trunk above my cut the branches are mostly at the top and are fairly upright. If I'm lucky we might have some strong winds and the tree will fall anyway. If not I'll have to keep on cutting tomorrow. I was at work in the afternoon and then braved the traffic chaos to go over the bridge to Tesco's after work. I don't know if it is this morning's hard work or my cold getting the better of me but I felt quite achey when I got home. Thank goodness it is the weekend.
Showery weather makes for interesting clouds so I stopped on the way home to take a few photos. 
Now I'm going to curl up with a large bowl of salad and watch some mindless tv. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Hope the wind knocks down that tree. You've been working hard on that thing. : )