Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 23 March 2014

Windy.

Had a lazy morning catching up on The Archers. This afternoon I got on with tidying up the 2 trees I cut down yesterday. I made the mistake of taking a break after hanging up some washing and I'm afraid I didn't go back outside to finish the job. My only excuse is that I am suffering from the latest cold that is going around at work. Instead I sat and watched tv while brushing out a fluffy dressing gown that I washed in the week. I love fluffy fleeces but they do need to be brushed after washing to get the fluffiness back. I've got a circular bristle hairbrush that is perfect for the job.
Once again we had sunny spells but although the wind was strong it was not so icy as it was yesterday and there were no actual showers. 

No comments: