Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 6 March 2014

Wet.

The morning started with a light drizzle but I didn't mind as I planned to leave home early and go into town before work. My first stop in town was the dump where I threw away 3 bags of broken plastic sheeting which was once the shed roof. I thought I might be asking a bit much if I left those bags out with the general rubbish for the dustmen to collect. Then into B&Q to return a tin of paint I got last week. Although I had pretty much decided on the colour I wanted for the shelter ceiling when I got to B&Q I had a sudden moment of panic thinking that it would be too dark especially with black beams, and bought a much lighter shade. Back home I realised that I did indeed want the darker colour so bought some at Wilko's in town. Wilko's have left me a message to say that my next tin of paint is in. so as soon as I collect it I can finish that job. By the time I got to school the rain was hammering down, too wet for the children to stay outside at lunchtime. It carried on raining so I kept my year 2 class working right through their afternoon break, actually most had finished their work and were either on CBeebies or drawing and constructing using scrap paper. I stayed on at school to stick and mark work and then it was home along wet and muddy roads.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

A beautiful selection of stones.