Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Sunny.

Another t-shirt day though there was some talk in the staffroom of snow at the end of the month. Possible but I hope not.

Things that got done this morning were: writing frames for next week's lessons (sort of work sheets but we're not allowed to call them that), one tree chopped down and one bucket of weeds removed. The afternoon was spent at school followed by a quick visit to the Co-Op for milk, fruit and veg. 
I'm at home all day tomorrow so I'll tackle at least one more tree. The idea is to take out the taller trees that block out the sun as it goes down in the evenings. Right now I'm looking at the 2 tallest trees at the end of the row which have to be around 50ft high. We can't drop them down into the neighbouring field as they would take out the wire deer fence and if they go this way they will hit the house. A problem to be solved.

No comments: